Teacher’s Handbook 5th Edition by Judith L. Shrum/Eileen W. Glissan
While We’re on Topic by Bill VanPatten
Teaching By Principle by H. Douglas Brown/Heekyeong Lee 4th Edition
Dziedzic, J. (2012). A comparison of TPRS and traditional instruction, both with SSR. International Journal of Foreign Language Teaching, 7(2), 4-6.
Jermaine D. Arendt, Dale L. Lange, and Ray M. Wakefield in Foreign Language Annals, April 1986 (Vol. 19, No. 2), pages 149-157, or Appendix B in Model Learner Outcomes for World Languages Education, Minnesota Department of Education (1988).
Savignon, S. (1998). Communicative Competence: Theory and Classroom Practice. New York, NY: McGraw-Hill.
Lee, J. F., & VanPatten, B. (2003). Making communicative language teaching happen (2nd Ed.). New York, NY: McGraw-Hill.
- Fun Canva Project Ideas for the Second Language Classroom
- Podcasts As A Tool To Boost Student Autonomy In A Second Language Classroom
- Using Project-Based Learning to Foster Meaningful Communication and Inspire Creativity in a Second Language Classroom
- Jigsaw Reading Ideas To Try In Your Second Language Classroom
- Using Quizizz In The Classroom